Check out Adriel’s Latest Results!
Folks, make sure you’re sitting down before you read the rest of this week’s incredible results, you will be blown away!! Nothing short of awesome!!! Ok, here we go:
1) American Honda Finance- This was a voluntary repossession on a lease (customer turned in the vehicle “on his own” before the lease agreement term expired, he had medical problems). The remaining balance was $3600.00. Account went into a charge off status, I challenged the information reported and Honda could not verify it, thus removed!!
2) Republic Sec Bank/Wachovia- This was a closed credit card account with 3×30 late payments. Wachovia could not verify the account, thus removed!
3) American Honda Finance- Same as number 1, but Honda assigned 2 different account numbers to the same account, no wonder they can’t verify anything, they can’t even keep track of one account!
4) AT&T Wireless- This was an internal collection account for a cell phone bill for $968.00. AT&T sold it to NCO and could not verify the information, thus removed!
5) MAF Collection- This was a hospital/medical collection for $2398.00. MAF either did not respond in time or could not verify the account, thus removed!
6) NCO- bought the account from AT&T (#4). Reported the info incorrectly, thus removed!
7) Burdines (now Macy’s)-Old credit card with 4×30 and 1×60 late payments. Could not verify the information, thus removed!!
Starting with this week’s results, I will also be reporting the point/score increase from the results and the dollar amount of collections removed. Ok, are you sitting down??? The increase on this report was a whopping 106 POINTS and $6966.00 dollars in collections removed!!!! Wow!! Stay tuned for next week’s results!!
Adriel D. Torres
Toll Free: 866.686.4289